Practice Overview Data
PRACTICE OVERVIEW REPORT
Paradigm has a robust practice overview report for its clients. Using our Horizon data reporting system, Paradigm can provide detail to each client on:
1. Percentage of overall specimens by analyte type and focusing on positive results.
2. Total Number of Consistent Findings (Consistent with Reported Medication).
3. Total Number of Samples with a Parent Drug Only Detected.
4. Total Number of Samples with a Metabolite Only Detected.
5. Total Number of UNREPORTED* Drugs Present.
*Unreported means the drugs detected in a sample were not tied back to a prescription drug listed on the patient’s medication list.
6. Total Number of Samples with Illicit Drugs Detected.
Note: The phrase “Practice Reported Prescriptions” used in report items 2 through 5 refers to the medication list provided to Paradigm by the ordering practitioner/medical staff.
Read more about Paradigm’s Laboratory Data and Practice Overview Reports in our June 2020, Paradigm Shift newsletter.
PROCESS FOR REQUESTING A PRACTICE OVERVIEW REPORT
Here’s how the practice overview report works:
1. Request a report using the form to the right.
2. Our laboratory data specialist will prepare the report and contact you.
3. Paradigm’s Dir. of Information & Client Services, Brandon Prince, will schedule a time to walk you through the report with you and your Paradigm Account Executive.
Fill out the request form to the right today!